007 MP3 Agent
007 MP3 Agent is a freeware program which extracts tracks from Audio CD and converts them into MP3 files or WAV files to your hard disk.
The 007 MP3 Agent is easy to use program, which will help you to create a musical collection in compact MP3 file format. Your PC becomes your music storage system. Also if you have portable mp3 player - this program is the very thing you need! The program supports all bitrates of MP3 format - from 8 to 320 Kbps, constant and variable bitrate. Once you have selected the tracks, you can extracts these tracks to either WAV files or extract them directly to a compressed MP3 files. Clear-looking interface makes your work very easy.
Windows NT/2000/XP notes:
if used NTFS file system, then for correct installation and working a user should have the administrator rights.
You may install and work with the program, even if you not having of the administrator rights. In that case you should install the program in a folder accessible to you.
- Download 007 MP3 Agent
- Open the downloaded "ZIPped" file (you need utility like WinZip, WinRar or WinAce) and extract the "Setup.exe" and "readme.txt" files to desktop or any folder you like (e.g. "c:\").
- Run the "Setup.exe" file. The setup wizard will now guide you through the installation process and the setup wizard will make all necessary changes to your system automatically.
Note: If You use Windows 95/98, then You need install AWin ASPI Drivers !
WINDOWS ASPI Drivers
On Windows 95/98 007 MP3 Agent needs ASPI Drivers to work properly.
You should have ASPI Drivers on your Windows 95 or Windows 98 system, because otherwise you cannot use the extracting of Audio-CD tracks.
You may download ASPI Drivers from our site. Also you may download ASPI Drivers from Adaptec site.
For download latest Adaptec Win ASPI Drivers go to http://www.adaptec.com/, go to "Support", click on "SCSI Software", then click on "Windows ASPI Package".
In Windows NT/2000/XP is used native - "SPTI" CD-ROM access, and you dont need install ASPI Drivers.
However, if you want, you may use ASPI Drivers in Windows NT/2000/XP.
Note: to install ASPI Drivers to Windows NT/2000/XP with NTFS file system you should have the administrator rights!
How to use this program
- In Main Window, on "CD Extract" tab choose tracks for extraction. You can select / unselect track by clicking mouse pointer on the track. To select more than one track, hold down the CTRL (or SHIFT) key while clicking.
- Press "To MP3" button to save tracks to compressed MP3 files (or "To Wav" button to save track to uncompressed wav files).
- Specify a encode options for MP3 files and press "Start" button.
- Specify a folder, where will be placed MP3 files.
- The Extract and Encode process will shown on Progress Window.
- On Windows NT/2000/XP is better to use SPTI CD-ROM access method. However, if you want, you may use ASPI CD-ROM accsess method. On some systems with Windows NT/2000/XP the ASPI Drivers version 4.71 work incorrectly. In this case try to establish ASPI Drivers version 4.6. (for change of the CD-ROM access method - switch the "use SPTI" chesk box on the "Options" tab ).
Planned innovations in the program
All registered users receive the new versions free-of-charge from our registrar.
In a future versions of the program is planned to put into operation:
- The opportunity to convert MP3 fales to MP3-files;
- The opportunity to add ID3 TAG to MP3 files;
- The opportunity to play MP3-files;
- The opportunity to play WAV-files.
Download WIN ASPI Drivers (Free)
Last Adaptec Win ASPI Drivers on www.adaptec.com: Windows ASPI Downloads
For publishers: PAD