We respect your right to privacy. Your information will not be given to any other companies without your express consent.
Because we feel your privacy is so important, we are providing this page to describe when and how we collect and use such information.
Collection of Personal Information
When you place an order online with us, we use third-party e-commerce services, provided by registration services. You can access their privacy statement. We do not keep credit card information as part of your product registration.
Product registration information includes the product title as well as your name, address, and e-mail address and telephone number. Product upgrade pricing and some special offers are only available to registered users.
Anonymous Information Collection
Web site and FTP site visits
AVLANDesign.com collects general usage information about visitors coming to our Web and FTP sites.
Sometimes our Web and FTP servers collect this general information with the help of cookies. A cookie is a small file that a Web site writes to your hard drive when you visit that site. Cookies can not read information from your hard drive or read information from other cookies. If you turn off cookies in your Web browser, you will still be able to access and browse the AVLANDesign.com Web and FTP sites.
Use of Personal Information
AVLANDesign.com may use personal information that it has collected to:
- Provide you with notices of new information that may be of use or interest to you. This may include newsletters, tutorials, Web site update notices, or notification on the availability of new products, product updates, maintenance releases, and beta versions of products.
- Improve the quality of our Web site.
- Determine at our discretion your eligibility to receive product support on evaluation versions of our software.
- Survey you (and others) in an attempt to improve our Web site, our products, or our business.
- Notify you of third-party products that we believe might be of interest to you. AVLANDesign.com will not share personal information with third parties without first obtaining your express consent.